Are we the right music school for you?
St. Paul Guitar Studio is a music lesson studio with 4 lesson rooms, a repair shop, and a spacious waiting room. We have 10 teachers offering acoustic guitar, electric guitar, bass, banjo, mandolin and ukulele lessons at a convenient time for you! We have been serving St. Paul and the surrounding areas for over 9 years. We offer lessons for ages 5 to adult
12 BENEFITS TO BECOMING A ST. PAUL GUITAR STUDIO STUDENT.
1. We offer acoustic guitar, electric guitar, bass, banjo, mandolin and ukulele all in ONE location! Learn rock, pop, blues, funk, jazz, classical, flamenco, bluegrass, and finger-style acoustic!
2. After work and late hours available! We like to accommodate your busy schedule. Lessons are available: 2:00-9:00 PM Monday-Thursday. 11:00-4:00 Saturday and Sunday.
3. Proven track record of excellence since 2007! Visit our testimonial page to see what our students are saying. Every year, aspiring music teachers start their own studio, and a year or two later it's closed. St. Paul Guitar Studio has a proven track record of offering quality music, acoustic guitar, electric guitar, bass, banjo, mandolin and ukulele lessons in St. Paul year round!
4. Fully stocked music rooms. Our rooms are stocked with everything you need for lessons, including amps, guitar cords and more. All you need to bring is your instrument.
5. A comfortable parent's lounge for our clients. With over 1,100 square feet we have a very spacious and parent friendly waiting area at the studio. Instead of waiting in a music retail store showroom, our clients enjoy a spacious and professional parent's lounge with comfortable chairs, Wi-Fi and magazines.
6. Repairs and Restrings. If your instrument needs a restring or a repair you can get it all done here! We have a shop within the studio called Guitar Squad. Gene Kuschnir is a luthier and guitar repair man and runs Guitar Squad. Stop by and say hi to Gene. He is happy to help you with all your repair needs!
7. Professional teachers. We have 10 music teachers, all with either college training or professional performance experience. Our music teachers are dedicated to learning about your personal musical goals and helping you to achieve them. We are confident that we havethe right teacher to meet your music lesson needs. In addition to their teaching credentials, our teachers have warm personalities, are extremely friendly and dedicated to teaching you the style of music that you want to learn in your music lesson.
8. Awesome location! We are located in the heart of historic Lowertown, St. Paul. Well known as a hub for artists, Lowertown has an ever increasing vitality with many new restaurants and clubs, as well as the new St. Paul Saints stadium. Mears Park is just 3 blocks from us, the St. Paul Farmer's Market is kitty corner to our building, and for excellent food, drinks and live music stop by the Black Dog. It's located right below us!
9. Free Parking! We have 8 parking spaces reserved for students right behind our building.
10. Month to month lessons. St. Paul Guitar Studio does not requite semester minimums for lessons. Every student here is on a month to month basis.
11. Rock and Blues Jam for students! Experience playing with a live band and get to jam with your teacher and other St. Paul Guitar Studio students! Coming January 2017.
12. Student recitals! St. Paul Guitar Studio students will be able to sign up to perform pieces of music they are working on with their instructor. Performances will be held twice a year in a theater a block from St. Paul Guitar Studio. This can include solo performances as well as duo performances. Coming early 2017!